Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Resuming my Postings

It has been such a long while since I blogged!

May till August, that's like three months! I recently came back from a Genting trip. I was shocked by the length of time taken to travel by bus up to Genting - 7 whopping hours!

Whilst there, I had an enjoyable time. Most importantly, grandma had an enjoyable time. It's such a joy to see her happy, at ease and just having her own fun. This trip, was one of the rare ones where Grandma posed and smiled for my camera!

Grandma had her nasi lemak on the second day. Made me smile whenever I see this photo.

She also had her fun of playing with the jackpot machine, and a great affinity with a particular jackpot machine with an old man picture in it. She kept getting the old man carrying the money tray! Old man lurves old woman. =p

Had a good time catching up with her sister too. I learnt many things from this trip. Especially on how to age gracefully. Plan for the old age, so that you can relax when it is time to relax. Work hard now, to enjoy later. The experiences that all these people I travelled with added up is an exorbitant number. They are all rich in a different sense - wealthy in their numerous lessons in life learnt.

Makes me wonder when I get that old, how much would I have to share with people in terms of my experiences in life? Will I also be that fun loving and life loving then?

No comments: